Our Website Privacy Notice
- Privacy Notice This is the privacy notice of Sleek Technique. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Sleek Technique. We are company number 8261323 registered in England. Our registered office is at 103 Bradley House, Radcliffe Moor Road, Bolton, Lancashire, BL26RT.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
- The bases on which we process information about you The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category. If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data. If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
- Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you When you create an account on our website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information. We may use it in order to: 11.1. verify your identity for security purposes 11.2. sell products to you 11.3. provide you with our services 11.4. provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract. Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable. We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
- Information we process because we have a legal obligation We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation. For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order. This may include your personal information.
- Specific uses of information you provide to us
- Information provided on the understanding that it will be shared with a third party Our website allows you to post information with a view to that information being read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people. Examples include: 15.1. posting a message our forum 15.2. tagging an image 15.3. clicking on an icon next to another visitor’s message to convey your agreement, disagreement or thanks In posting personal information, it is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of every person who might use it. We do not specifically use this information except to allow it to be displayed or shared. We do store it, and we reserve a right to use it in the future in any way we decide. Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time. Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, then at our discretion we may agree to your request to delete personal information that you have posted. You can make a request by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Complaints regarding content on our website We attempt to moderate user generated content, but we are not always able to do so as soon as that content is published. If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint. If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we shall remove the content while we investigate. Free speech is a fundamental right, so we have to make a judgment as to whose right will be obstructed: yours, or that of the person who posted the content that offends you. If we think your complaint is vexatious or without any basis, we shall not correspond with you about it.
- Information relating to your method of payment Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. Our employees and contractors never have access to it. At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of WorldPay / PayPal / or some other reputable payment service provider. That page may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled by us.
- Information about your direct debit When you agree to set up a direct debit arrangement, the information you give to us is passed to our own bank [name of bank] for processing according to our instructions. We [do / do not] keep a copy. [We keep this information only for the duration of the direct debit arrangement.] We are registered under the direct debit guarantee scheme. This provides for the customer’s bank to refund disputed payments without question, pending further investigation. Direct debits can only be set up for payments to beneficiaries that are approved originators of direct debits. In order to be approved, these beneficiaries are subjected to careful vetting procedures. Once approved, they are required to give indemnity guarantees through their banks.
- Job application and employment If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to five years in case we decide to contact you at a later date. If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment. This information will be used only for purposes directly relevant to your employment. After your employment has ended, we will keep your file for 3 years before destroying or deleting it.
- Sending a message to our support team When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need. We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of Sleek Technique We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
- Complaining When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint. If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is. We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
- Affiliate and business partner information This is information given to us by you in your capacity as an affiliate of us or as a business partner. It allows us to recognise visitors that you have referred to us, and to credit to you commission due for such referrals. It also includes information that allows us to transfer commission to you. The information is not used for any other purpose. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. We expect any affiliate or partner to agree to reciprocate this policy.
- Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
- Personal identifiers from your browsing activity Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded. We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution. We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you. If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
- Disclosure and sharing of your information
- Information we obtain from third parties Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use. No such information is personally identifiable to you.
- Credit reference To assist in combating fraud, we share information with credit reference agencies, so far as it relates to clients or customers who instruct their credit card issuer to cancel payment to us without having first provided an acceptable reason to us and given us the opportunity to refund their money.
- Data may be processed outside the European Union Our websites are hosted in [country]. We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business. Accordingly data obtained within the UK or any other country could be processed outside the European Union. For example, some of the software our website uses may have been developed in the United States of America or in Australia. We use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the European Union: 31.1. the processor is within the same corporate group as our business or organisation and abides by the same binding corporate rules regarding data processing. 31.2. the data protection clauses in our contracts with data processors include transfer clauses written by or approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union [, specifically that in the country of …] 31.3. we comply with a code of conduct approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union [, specifically that in the country of …] 31.4. we are certified under an approved certification mechanism as provided for in the GDPR 31.5. both our organisation and the processor are public authorities between whom there is either a legally binding agreement or administrative arrangements approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union relating to protection of your information
- Access to your own information
- Access to your personal information 33.1. At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on our website. 33.2. To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at [email address]. 33.3. After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
- Removal of your information If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at [email address]. This may limit the service we can provide to you.
- Verification of your information When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
- Other matters
- Use of site by children 37.1. We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children. 37.2. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian 37.3. Certain areas of our website are designed for use by children over  years of age. These areas include [description or name or areas designed for children]. 37.4. We collect data about all users of and visitors to these areas regardless of age, and we anticipate that some of those users and visitors will be children. 37.5. Such child users and visitors will inevitably visit other parts of the site and will be subject to whatever on-site marketing they find, wherever they visit.
- Encryption of data sent between us We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
- Retention period for personal data Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us: 40.1. to provide you with the services you have requested; 40.2. to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities; 40.3. to support a claim or defence in court.
Sleektechnique.com also referred to as Sleek Technique and trading under SwanMarr Ltd (company reg no. 8261323) located at, 103 Bradley House. Radcliffe Moor Road, Bolton, Lancashire, BL26RT (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is designed to provide you with high quality live and downloadable fitness workouts, strength and stretch routines, dance based conditioning exercises, information about fitness and dance, as well as fashion and nutrition blog tips. This Website is not directed to persons under eighteen (18) years of age.
The Website is owned by Sleek Technique. These Terms & Conditions of Use (this “Agreement”) apply to all of the products, services and websites offered by Sleek Technique, the mobile or tablet versions thereof, any Sleek Technique software, and any applications created by Sleek Technique whether available through a social networking site or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, the “Service”). Please note that the availability of any Sleek Technique applications on a social networking site, mobile or tablet device, internet television or other technology platform does not indicate any relationship or affiliation between Sleek Technique and such social networking site, mobile or tablet device, or internet television or other technology platform.
1. Acceptance of Terms
This Agreement sets forth legally binding terms for your use of the Website. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse the Website) or you are a “Member” (which means that you have registered on the Website as a user). If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, you should leave the Website and discontinue use of the Service immediately. We may modify this Agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting on the Website. You agree to be bound by any modification to this Agreement when you use the Website after any such modification is posted; it is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly.
2. General Registration Requirements
If you wish to become a Member, communicate with other Members and otherwise make use of the Service, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the registration process. In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form available on the Website (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Sleek Technique reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof) at any time. Use of the Service and membership on the Website is void where prohibited.
Content (as defined in Section 6 of this Agreement) on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of Sleek Technique. Sleek Technique reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
You may access Website and Content as available:
- for your information and personal use;
- as intended through the normal functionality of the Sleek Technique Service; and
- for Streaming, (“Streaming” or “Stream” means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the Internet from the Sleek Technique Service to a user’s device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the user). Accessing Website videos for any purpose or in any manner other than Streaming is expressly prohibited.
- Once purchased, streaming videos, live classes and membership payments are non refundable.
3. Health Disclaimer
Physical exercise, in all of its forms and with or without the use of equipment such as barres, bands or any other equipment that may be suggested by a Sleek Technique instructor, is a strenuous physical activity. Accordingly, you are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any physical exercise regimen, routine, program or using any suggested equipment, shown in any of the video clips on the Website. Sleek Technique is not a medical organisation and cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of equipment, exercises and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while viewing Sleek Technique videos or live classes. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis.
By using the Website you represent that you understand that physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement, and that such activity carries the risk of injury whether physical or mental. You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your physical and mental capabilities for such activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that by participating in classes and activities from Sleek Technique, you will not exceed your limits while performing such activity, and you will select the appropriate level of classes for your skills and abilities, as well as for any mental or physical conditions and/or limitations you have. You understand that, from time to time instructors may suggest physical adjustments or the use of equipment and it is your sole responsibility to determine if any such suggested adjustment or equipment is appropriate for your level of ability and physical and mental condition. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against Sleek Technique, or any person or entity involved with Sleek Technique, including without limitation its directors, principals, instructors, independent contractors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and representatives.
Sleek Technique’s content is not directed to persons under eighteen (18) years of age, and by providing information about yourself to Sleek Technique you are representing that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
5. Member Account, Password and Security
If you register on the Website, you will be required to choose a password and user name, and you may be asked for additional information regarding your account, such as your e-mail address. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Sleek Technique of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. You may never use another Member’s account without prior authorisation from Sleek Technique. Sleek Technique will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement.
6. Prohibited Conduct
You agree not to use the Service to post or otherwise transmit information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content” means the transmission of information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags or other materials generated by a user) that:
- is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, pornography, sexually explicit material or offensive subject matter;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names or email addresses of anyone other than your own;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Members;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without Sleek Technique’s prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and/or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent or otherwise constitutes an invasion of an individual’s privacy or infringement of publicity rights;
- denigrates, ridicules, or demeans another person; or
- contains a virus or other harmful component.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Sleek Technique servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
7. Responsibility for Content
You, and not Sleek Technique, are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Website. Sleek Technique does not control the Content posted via the Website and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that you deem offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Sleek Technique be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred at any time as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
8. Rejection/Removal of Content
You acknowledge that Sleek Technique may or may not pre-screen Content posted on the Website, that Sleek Technique is not responsible for behaviour or comments of teachers and/or students and/or music on the Website, but that Sleek Technique shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, edit, refuse, or remove any Content or portion thereof that is available via the Service, for any reason. Without limiting the foregoing, Sleek Technique shall have the right to remove from the Website any Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable in the sole discretion of Sleek Technique.
If you become aware of misuse of the Service by any person, please contact Sleek Technique.
9. Termination or Suspension of Account
You agree that Sleek Technique may at any time and for any reason, including a period of account inactivity, terminate your access to Sleek Technique Services, or restrict or suspend your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. Sleek video content once purchases is yours to view as many times as you wish for the time specified by Sleek Technique. This length of time may vary per product but it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check and understand that these are in streaming form and that access is temporary much like a rental video.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Sleek Technique may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process nationally or internationally; (b) enforce this Agreement; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Sleek Technique, its Members and the public.
11. Security Components
You understand that the Website and software embodied within the Website may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Sleek Technique and/or content providers who provide content to Sleek Technique. You may not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components and usage rules embedded into the Website.
12. Proprietary Rights
All materials on the Website, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements (collectively, “Material”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Sleek Technique or by third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their material to Sleek Technique. You acknowledge and agree that all Materials on the Website are made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein or elsewhere on this Website, no Material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without Sleek Technique’s prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize the Website or any part of the Material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
13. Non-commercial Use
The Service may not be used in connection with any commercial purposes, except as specifically approved by Sleek Technique. Unauthorized framing of or linking to any of the Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles and Content without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges.
14. License to Your Content
By posting, displaying, publishing, transmitting, or otherwise making available (individually and collectively, “Posting”) any Content on or through the Website or the Service, you hereby grant to Sleek Technique a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit, distribute, and otherwise make available such Content on and through the Website, in print, or in any other format or media now known or hereafter invented, without prior notification, compensation, or attribution to you, and without your consent. If you wish to remove any Content from the Service, your ability to do so may depend on the type of Content, the location and manner of Posting, and other factors. You may contact Sleek Technique to request the removal of certain Content you have Posted, but Sleek Technique has no obligation to remove any such Content, may choose whether or not to do so in its sole discretion, and makes no guarantee as to the complete deletion of any such Content and copies thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a back-up or residual copy of any Content Posted by you may remain on Sleek Technique’s servers after the Content appears to have been removed from the Website, and Sleek Technique retains the rights to all such remaining copies. You represent and warrant that: (a) you own all right, title and interest in all Content posted by you on or through the Website or the Service, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (b) the Posting of your Content on or through the Website or Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, publishing, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, contract rights, confidentiality, or any other rights of any third party.
15. Sleek Technique and Third Parties
Our Website contains Content of Sleek Technique, and Content of third party licensors to Sleek Technique (including content provided by users of the Website, as described above), which is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. Sleek Technique owns and retains all rights, title and interest in the Sleek Technique Content. Sleek Technique hereby grants to you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to Stream and/or view the Sleek Technique Content and any third party Content located on or available through the Website or Service (excluding any software code therein as set forth above) solely for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with viewing the Website and using the Service. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, make available, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Website or Service.
Any dealings with third parties included within or on the Website involving the delivery of and payment for goods and services, or any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such third parties, are solely between you and that third party. Sleek Technique is neither responsible nor liable for any part of such dealings or promotions. Any reference to any third party or the products or services of any third party on the Website does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such third party or the product or services of such third party by Sleek Technique or any of its employees, officers, independent contractors, agents or other representatives. Any reference to any third party on the Website is provided to you for informational purposes only. Sleek Technique encourages you to conduct your own research and due diligence regarding such third parties and their products and services. While Sleek Technique works to ensure the information on the Website is current and accurate, Sleek Technique does not warrant the accuracy of any information contained on the Website (including information provided by instructors) or its fitness for any particular purpose.
Sleek Technique claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it to appear on this site, please email with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Sleek Technique in engaging with any third party supplier, employee, agent or representative whether freelance or limited company retains the copyright of any IP created. The IP could take the form of moving image, text, photographic images or any media. The copyright shall be assigned to Sleek Technique in perpetuity globally and on all platforms. Sleek Technique has the right to exploit the IP in any manner it sees fit without further payment, negotiations or requesting further permission to suppliers or employees. By accepting payment from Sleek Technique you are bound by this clause with immediate effect.
16. Other Sites
17. International Use
Due to the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from England and Wales or the country in which you reside.
Sleek Technique respects your privacy and permits you to control certain aspects of the treatment of your personal information whilst remaining in accordance with the rules of Sleek Technique’s Member Account Information, Preservation/Disclosure.
19. Infringement Policy
Sleek Technique reserves the right in its sole discretion to immediately suspend and/or terminate access to the Service or the Website by any user who is alleged to have infringed on the intellectual property rights of Sleek Technique or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Sleek Technique’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Sleek Technique to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Sleek Technique with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Sleek Technique to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Sleek Technique to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Sleek Technique by email with a return receipt acknowledgement.
20. Member Disputes
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. Sleek Technique reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or mediate disputes between you and other Members.
21. Term and Termination and refunds
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect for so long as it is posted on any of the Website. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Website. If you cancel your membership before the end of the applicable billing cycle, your account will be cancelled as of the following month. You will not receive a refund for the current billing period. 24hrs notice is required to cancel a live class booking and receive a refund. Less than 24hrs notice means you will not be refunded the cost of your class. Downloadable workouts once purchased are non refundable.
Sleek Technique reserves the right to terminate your account or your access to the Website immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if Sleek Technique believes that you have breached any of the terms of this Agreement, furnished Sleek Technique with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the Website or the Service by others.
- No Sharing. Members of Sleek Technique may not share, give or sell their password or username to any other person or entity. Excessive viewings or logins by any Member will be construed by Sleek Technique as fraudulent use of the Website, which will result in the immediate cancellation of membership without refund. When becoming a Member you agree to take all actions possible to protect your username and password from fraudulent use.
- Fraudulent Use. Sleek Technique reserves the right to cancel any membership it believes has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at its own discretion.
- 10 Day Programs. We require that you provide a valid credit or debit card (“Payment Source”) at the time you register for a free trial to ensure that you have continued access to your membership after the expiration of the 10 Day period (“10 Day Program”). Sleek Technique will not bill your account until the10 Day period has expired and provided that you have not cancelled your account during the Free Trial period. You may only use a 10 Day program once. Sleek Technique reserves the right to terminate any account that is using or trying to use more than one Free Trial.
- Billing. Memberships are billed monthly. All memberships are renewed automatically until cancelled. If membership is terminated due to a violation of this Agreement, Sleek Technique will not reimburse the Member for the remainder of any paid month, nor will reimbursements be made for membership cancellations prior to any monthly renewal date. Members may cancel their membership at any time. Membership must be canceled prior to the renewal date in order to end membership charges. At times, special prepaid membership packages will be available for purchase. Special prepaid memberships will be recurring and will renew automatically on the expiry date. Membership must be canceled prior to the renewal date in order to end membership charges.
- Pricing. When you purchase a membership subscription, you will initially be charged at the rate applicable at the time of your agreement to subscribe. If Sleek Technique later increases the price of the subscription, Sleek Technique will notify you. The increase will apply to the next payment due from you after the notice, provided that you have been given at least 10 days’ prior notice before the charge is made. If you are given less than 10 days’ prior notice, the price increase will not apply until the payment after the next payment due.
23. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SLEEK TECHNIQUE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. SLEEK TECHNIQUE MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF SLEEK TECHNIQUE SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE.
SLEEK TECHNIQUE DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND SLEEK TECHNIQUE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
24. Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL SLEEK TECHNIQUE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF SLEEK TECHNIQUE SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT SLEEK TECHNIQUE IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SLEEK TECHNIQUE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT POSTED BY USERS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
ANY REFERENCE TO A PERSON, ENTITY, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION BY SLEEK TECHNIQUE OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES. SLEEK TECHNIQUE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY WEB PAGE ACCESSED FROM THIS WEBSITE, NOR DOES SLEEK TECHNIQUE WARRANT THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
SLEEK TECHNIQUE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THE WEBSITE THAT IT DETERMINES IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION IS VIOLATIVE OF ANY LAW OR RIGHT OF ANY PERSON, INFRINGES THE RIGHTS OF ANY PERSON, OR IS OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE FOR POSTING ON THE WEBSITE.
25. Exclusions and Limitations
Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, in certain jurisdictions, some of the above limitations of liability may not apply to you; all other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sleek Technique, its subsidiaries, affiliates, subcontractors, officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your submissions of Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Website.
27. Additional Terms
We may also require you to follow additional rules, guidelines or other conditions in order to participate in certain promotions or activities available through the Website, to obtain certain premium Content through the Website, or for other reasons. These additional terms are part of this Agreement, and you agree to comply with them when you participate in those promotions, or otherwise engage in activities governed by such additional terms.
28. Modification and Discontinuation
We reserve the right at any time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Service or any of the Website (or any portion thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of the Service or the Website.
This Agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Sleek Technique without restriction.
30. Integration Clause
This Agreement together with any other legal notices published by Sleek Technique on the Website, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Sleek Technique concerning the Website and governs your use of the Website and Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Sleek Technique with respect to the Website and Service.
31. Waiver and Severability of Terms
The failure of Sleek Technique to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
32. Statute of Limitations
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website, the Service or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
33. Governing Law and Venue
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and Sleek Technique that arises in whole or in part from the Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in the United Kingdom.
34. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, and are fully able and competent to enter into this Agreement, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
Sleek Technique reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review this Agreement for any changes. Your use of the Website following any amendment of this Agreement will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.